Thursday, January 29, 2009

Peanut Butter Pie

Oh, this dee-lish pie is just too good to be true! This is the recipe that my Mom makes:

What you'll need:
9" graham cracker pie crust
3/4 cup powdered sugar
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 (3 1/2-oz) pkg. instant vanilla pudding
Cool Whip

Directions:
Have the crust ready. Mix the powdered sugar and peanut butter until crumbly. Spread 2/3 crumbs in pie crust. Reserve 1/3. Mix the vanilla pudding according to package directions. Pour over crumbs. Chill. Top each piece with cool whip and sprinkle the reserved crumbs to serve.

Simple. Quick. Dee-lish!

Here's the finished product:


Yum yum yum! This pie is definitely one of my favorites! Enjoy!

2 Chefs in the Kitchen:

delaney January 30, 2009 at 5:22 AM  

YUMMY! This looks SO good! I am definitely going to make this sometime soon! A recipe blog is such a good idea! I LOVE your header...and your background...and your signature!! The button! Oh, the button is AMAZING and super cute! Good...no..GREAT job! I will definitely be back for more recipes! :)

Laney

Rachel January 30, 2009 at 2:01 PM  

Yum Emily! That looks great1 I'll have to try it sometime! We make a baked peanut butter pie at thanksgiving but I have never tried one like this! =:) Your cooking blog looks great! I love the header, it fits so perfectly with the cute background!

Blessings!
Rachel