Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Corn Chowder Soup

Today we had visitors, and Mom made this delicious soup!

Ingredients:

2 medium potatoes, cubed
1 large onion, cubed
6 slices of bacon, chopped and fried
1 can creamed corn
1/2 cup milk
1 teaspoon pepper salt

Directions:

~While the first two ingredients are boiling, fry down the bacon in a large pot. Remove from heat.
~Lift out and drain off the remaining bacon fat. Return bacon to pot.
~Add drained potatoes-onions and remaining ingredients in the pot. Place over med-low heat.
~Heat through; stirring often (Try not to boil) - and serve!

And the finished product!


And I didn't take this picture. I just got it off of Google because I don't feel like getting my camera and taking a picture of cold soup in a Tupperware container. Have a great day!

3 Chefs in the Kitchen:

delaney February 21, 2009 at 8:03 AM  

YUM! That looks SO good! I am definitely going to make that sometime! Thanks for sharing! Have a blessed weekend!

Laney

Rachel February 28, 2009 at 9:01 AM  

Oh, Yum!!!! I am going to have to try this recipe! It looks and sounds soooo good! Thanks for sharing it Emily! =:)

Blessings!
~Rachel~

Hannah Noelle March 2, 2009 at 6:08 PM  

That's so cool that you have a recipe blog, what a creative idea! Thanks for the compliments on my blog :).